Wednesday 19 June 2013

Unbelievable... Ephyra's New Price


Hallu hallu...

Ephyra mahal sgt?? kini tidak lagi uols sbb pihak Oceanlife dah reduce price untuk Ephyra..
Dulu it was RM228, tp now they want to reduce the price to RM197 only. So apa tunggu lagi..let's grab your ephyra now.

Tapi, untuk my loyal customer, shema akan bagi free postage untuk sumer pembelian melalui Shema and special rate untuk yang nak self pickup. Self Pickup available at Saujana Utama & Cyberjaya.

Special to my loyal customer, here goes my price...

Self Pick Up - RM190/box
Delivery/Postage - RM197/box

Shema takkan hold ur order, so if shema received payment before 3pm, I will post on the same day.
For delivery, only certain area yang shema buleh hantar by hand coz I am working so I need to plan my journey and time. So shema lagi prefer to deliver by Poslaju...hope uols faham ye, my time constraint.

There will be special price for 2 or more boxes... apalagi...msg la shema if nak tau apa yang best...

Till then..
XOXO

Call/SMS/watsapp : Shema @ 012 647 9747

No comments:

Post a Comment